Natalie Howe has been assisting in the learning and development of fellow photographers for a number of years. If you would like to enquire about any upcoming training courses or one on one mentoring, please do not hesitate to contact the Studio.
Contact the Studio to organise your one on one mentoring day. The day is designed around you and your needs and during the one on one’s nothing is held sacred. Learn all the tips and tricks to make you shine, work smarter and exceed your client’s expectations. $1500 per day (bring a friend and save).
After speaking with Natalie to secure the date that suits both yourself and the Studio, complete your application using the following form:
Terms & Conditions:
- I will not verbally or share in writing the editing or shooting process outlined in the lesson.
- I will not advise any other person as to the editing or shooting process described in the lesson.
- I will not accept money to train others in the editing or shooting process learned in the lesson.
- I will not formulate Photoshop actions that emulate process learned or described in lesson except for personal use.
- I will not offer any teaching related to photography or post processing to anyone either for free or for pay for a period of 2 years following the workshop or mentoring session.
- I will not hold Natalie Howe Photography (the Studio) responsible for any image altered in the editing or shooting process learned in the lesson.
- I will not hold the Studio liable for any personal injury sustained while on location during the lesson.
- I will not hold the Studio responsible for any damage to my equipment while on location during the lesson.
The Studio reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time with a full refund provided.
I understand a $500 retainer is required to book secure a mentoring session with Howe Studios.
Submission of this application indicates you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.